REVIEW OF FOREST ESSENTIALS LIGHT HYDRATING FACIAL GEL (PURE ALOE VERA)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

During every visit in the local shopping mall, my body unknowingly stops in front of some of the Stores. One of them is the Forest Essentials Store which always welcomes everybody with the exotic fragrance that refreshes the body & soul every single time.

Today, I am going to talk about one of their most amazing products with you guys. So, grab something to eat if you want, and make yourself comfortable.

About the product:

Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Facial Gel (Pure Aloe Vera)




In the box it says:

The pure extract from the Aloe Vera plant, is a natural humectant and adds moisture to the skin. It has healing and soothing properties.

Directions:

Use a small amount as a light moisturizer in the day after cleansing and toning.

Key Ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis (Fresh Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract




My Experience:

First of all, I want to take a moment and applause for this Indian Luxury Skin Care Brand. According to me, this is one of the very few Indian skin care brands which has international standard. I know I am nobody to judge. I am not telling this because I am biased; or this is an expensive brand. It is coming directly from my experience of using their products.



To talk about this particular one, Aloe Vera has magical properties that most of us already know. Very few brands can offer an Aloe Vera Gel in its purest form. Forest Essentials is one of the exceptional brands who could do so. I really really like this gel. My skin is super oily, sensitive, and easily reacts to foreign things. That’s why I am always extra careful before I purchase and use any new product. This Aloe Vera gel is really soothing and it really calms your skin. It is fragrance free which is a blessing for me right now. It is a non-greasy gel and perfect for Summer months. Sometimes, it can feel little bit sticky at first, but that goes away after 10 to 15 minutes. Those who are suffering from acne, I think this will help them too because it has Aloe Vera and all those natural ingredients. I apply this during the day after cleansing and toning my face. I use the FE Aloe Vera juice as a toner; and this gel works beautifully along with that. I also like to use this gel after I shave my body hair. The natural Aloe Vera heals the irritated skin, and tightens the pores.

I am really a sucker for all natural ingredients in my Skin Care. And finally, I've found this particular brand which offers that. They avoid any artificial chemicals and preservatives. I am yet to try their other products, but as of now, I can swear by their Aloe Vera Facial Gel, Aloe Vera Juice, and their Light Hydrating Hydra Eye Gel. I love them and every time I put those products on my skin, I feel fearless, and beautiful. No make up is needed to cover up anything.



Another thing to rave about this product is that my dear husband who is always reluctant to use any creams and stuff on his skin, loves this Gel. This helps fading his hard core pimple marks and soothes his razor cuts too.

Pros:

  • Very soothing, cooling (will help irritated or inflamed skin)
  • fragrance free
  • Non greasy and light
  • Ideal for Summer and other seasons too
  • All natural ingredients
  • Can be used under make up as a Primer
  • It is helpful reducing Acne marks, Burn marks
  • It helps calming down active pimples
  • Full marks for Glass Tub 

Cons:

  • It’s really really expensive
  • Not travel friendly because of its glass tub
  • Not absolutely hygienic when you have to put your finger inside and scoop out the gel to use it
  • It could be little sticky in the beginning till the time it gets absorbed completely onto the skin. 

Price:

1175 INR for 50 g

Rating:

5/5 

Forest Essentials offers complementary international shipping too. Full details can be found on their website. It is also available in AMAZON USA.

Save money… save your skin with Natural Skin Care.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews