REVIEW OF LOTUS HERBALS APRISCRUB

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Everyday pollution is spreading and leaving behind its hard core marks in every dirty way possible. One of the victims is our skin which literally cries every time we go outside. The most important question- are there any solutions for this? Now, it is really hard to get rid of pollution (probably we should settle in jungles😜). But at least we can take good care of our skin so that it can breathe properly.
Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing is the mantra, guys. But along with this, there is one additional support system that makes your skin a whole lot better. So here comes Scrubbing.


Today I am gonna talk about one of my favorite Scrubs that comes from the house of one Indian herbal brand “Lotus Herbals”.


About the product:


Lotus Herbals ApriscrubTM (Fresh Apricot Scrub)



In the bottle it says:

1 min to fresh new skin.
For all skin types.

Directions:


Moisten face & neck. Apply Lotus Herbals APRISCRUBTM in dots all over and rub with wet fingers in clock wise and anti clock wise direction massaging gently. Rinse well and pat dry. Apply  ALPHAMOISTTM Oil-free moisturiser or Safe Sun Sunblock Lotion before stepping out.




Ingredients:


Water, Prunus Armemlaca (Apricot Kernal) powder, Glyceryl Monostearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance.




How does Scrubbing Work on Our Skin:

The outer and most exposed layer of the skin gets affected the most. Over the time, skin becomes dull and lifeless. Dirt particles, dryness etc. sit on the skin. And the cells in the upper layer of the skin gradually stop working. This is how we all get dead skin cells. These dead skin cells don't wash off with the help of water as they are attached to our skin. We need external help to remove the dead skin cells. And for this, Scrub plays an important role.

My experience on this:

The beading particles in Scrubs help to remove the dead skin cell and try to let out the renewed skin cell which helps skin to look invigorated.
As per as this particular Apriscrub is concerned, I really like this product. It has chunky granules inside it which helps to remove the rubbish. It has a nice fragrance also which is pampering.
After cleansing my face, I take little amount of this scrub. In my wet skin I apply this and gently massage it in a circular motion (except the eye area) for one minute. After this, I rinse my face with water. You can immediately feel the brightness, a more supple and plumped up skin. A new glow is really noticeable. Afterwards I follow the usual toning and moisturizing routine. Toning is a must do after scrubbing as it helps to tighten the pores. Follow the ritual by a Moisturizer, otherwise skin will be dehydrated. I use this scrub once a week. 
Only thing that bothers me about this scrub is the chemicals in it, otherwise this works great for me.

Pros:
·     Works nicely as a scrub
·     Soothing fragrance
·     Makes skin supple and glowing afterwards
·     Non expensive
·     Easily available


Cons:
·     Full of chemicals ( though it is a herbal brand )
·     Can be little harsh for some sensitive skins

Price:

125 INR for 100 g

Rating:

4/5

A Request I want to do to the Brand:

I really like this product. It is a budget friendly product and  it works really nicely. I think as an individual, who prefers to use natural products, this product fails miserably in there. I will be more satisfied if the brand makes more natural version of this. It will be unbeatable then.
This is absolutely my inner thought. So far, this product really works for my sensitive, oily skin. Give it a try.


Cheers!!!
Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews