KAMA AYURVEDA BRINGADI INTENSIVE HAIR TREATMENT OIL REVIEW

Friday, June 07, 2019


Taking care of your skin and hair become more challenging with age. Human body goes through quite a few trials and errors in the whole life span. As far as I've witnessed so far, for women, it happens when they hit puberty, second when they enter in their late 20’s and start dealing with mature aging, and lastly when they leave the reproduction age and gradually enter into menopause. Along with the body, skin and hair also go through considerable amount of changes.
I am grateful to come across a few classy, amaze-balls products in my life. And right now, they have been working wonders for me. So, for the time being, my worries to deal with skin & hair care are pretty much sorted.
As I have been suffering from severe hair fall throughout my whole life, I face a hell lot of challenges every now and then managing my hair. If you have read my previous post, you must know that I have extremely fine hair with an extremely oily scalp. Maintaining it is one of my biggest struggles I face in my everyday life. I don't experiment with my hair that often. But if I come across any products that are naturally made, I like to give it a try.
‘Kama Ayurveda’ is one such brand whose few products have been helping me immensely for the past 3-4 years. They are pure, natural, preservative free, and absolute blessings of Ancient Ayurveda.
Let’s talk about ‘Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil’ in details.



As per the company,
An intensive hair treatment to prevent hair loss, dandruff, and premature graying. The secret to Indians' lush, glossy hair – this traditional Ayurvedic recipe consists of potent herbs extracted into pure Sesame oil and Milk. A natural conditioner for lush hair growth that nourishes deeply while cooling the scalp. Also includes Indigo, Eclipta Alba, and Gooseberry to promote hair growth. Anti-fungal Licorice and antibacterial Balloon Vine prevent scalp infections. The earthy scent of the oil has a calming, meditative effect that soothes frayed nerves, uplifts mood, and aids in a good night's rest.

Benefits:
• 100% Natural
• Relieves hair loss
• Promotes hair growth
• Prevents dandruff
• Natural conditioner
• Prevents scalp infections
• Cools and uplifts

Price: INR 650 for 100 ml. and INR 1250 for 250 ml. Here are a few websites from where you can place an order. Just click on the names- Nykaa, Amazon, Myntra, Kama Ayurveda Website

My experience:
I used to mix castor oil and organic sweet almond oil to massage my hair. That too used to work well for me. Since I started using this Kama Ayurveda hair oil, I didn’t go back to that.


This oil is greenish black in color and has a strong ayurvedic fragrance. But for me, it’s a no-bother. As I use oil on my hair pretty extensively each time, it takes a strict wash to get out of the grease properly. I skip conditioner on most of the days because this oil naturally conditions the hair. And without conditioner too, my hair feels pretty soft and shiny. If you wash your scalp thoroughly, you won’t find any traces of the oil left.


Apart this, this oil also helps keeping the dandruff at bay. Irrespective of what oil you use, when you massage your scalp gently, it activates more blood circulation. If you can get someone to help you massaging the scalp, it would be great as you’ll feel so relaxed and get a hair-spa like feeling. Actually, you can carry your own oil to the salon and request the salon-person to use it specifically.

Does it really reduce hair fall?
I can give you a one-liner short & sweet answer. But it’s better that I share little extra. See, how much hair fall one deals with will depend on so many things.

a) Heredity and gene
b) Internal health (hormones etc.)
c) Daily lifestyle
d) External care (the quality and usage of shampoo, conditioner, oil, heating & styling accessories, hair products, etc.)
e) Quality of water in your washroom
f) Age
g) Stress

The points mentioned above play dominant roles on caressing of your precious locks. Even if any one of them is active somehow, it takes a toll, and we suffer from excess hair fall. So, it is vital to take care of our health as much as possible.
Apart from this, no oil has magic power to stop hair fall entirely. Fragile hair is prone to breakage. So, like me, those who have that issue by birth, suffer from hair fall automatically. The question is, how much can you do to minimize it?
For this kind of hair, whenever we use any oil on our hair, the root becomes loose, and we see severe hair fall even if we are using our best product.  It is essential that we see the growth of new hair strands after losing the old hair. With this oil too, I see excess hair fall the day I use it on my hair. But I believe, people who have got luscious locks and strong roots, will not face that much of hair fall. Do let me know.
I still think this hair oil is extraordinarily amazing. Why?
Because after using this oil, gradually, I have noticed small baby hair all over my head, which gives me confidence that this oil is helping in new hair growth, which is a must do. On other days, when I don’t wash my hair, I don't see excessive hair fall. As my hair is very knotty, at least I lose 40-50 stands every single day.
Moreover, my husband too uses this oil once a week. And he is also getting amazing result after using it. So, both men and women can use it regularly.
Every person is different. And every product acts differently on everybody. So, before you try something new, it is necessary to take a patch test first, and then go for it on a regular basis. If any product is causing any effect that is not supposed to happen, stop immediately, and consult your doctor. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should always consult their doctor before using any product.

Conclusion:
For me, this oil is a blessing because I don’t find hair products that often which help in growing new hair, don’t cause any side effects as well, and most importantly, is free from chemicals and preservatives.


Have you used this oil? What’s your take in it? Please share your thoughts here.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews