PURE ROSE WATER FROM ‘KAMA AYURVEDA’

Sunday, May 26, 2019


Since ancient times, Rose Water has been blessing us with its countless number of benefits. Not only it has antibacterial, antifungal properties, but it also tightens the pores, purifies the skin, helps to reduce inflammation, and thereby acne and pimples, and offers a rejuvenated new look.
Long back, it was a dream to get the feel of real rose water in our country. Pure rose water was a mere dream. There were no brands who would provide ‘natural’ version. The only way to get the extract of pure roses was to create the distillation process on your own, which was time-consuming and almost impossible for most of the people. I, too, have fallen in the loop of buying something unnatural. When you have no option in your hand, you can’t choose, right! Also, the fact was that most of us had no idea about chemicals and preservatives at that time. Commercial ads were made to lure the audience, and most of the time, it used to capture the minds. In the name of rose water and in the desire of getting a rosy blush and petal-like soft skin, we used to fall for the trap and get cheated. Sadly, many people still have the misconception, and continue using the diluted version and many unnatural products.
I used to wonder that India, whose Ayurveda has been well known to the world and been beneficial to treating various diseases, why haven’t anyone made the attempt to make something pure and natural? Someone heard my inner voice, I think. And thankfully, the time has changed since then by the grace of some genuine Ayurvedic natural brands. And “Kama Ayurveda” is one of the most authentic Indian Luxury Ayurvedic Skin Care Brands.


Now, most of us girls are well aware of the fact that ‘beauty is pain.' To get a healthy, beautiful glowing skin, you have to work hard that includes taking care of your skin externally and also internally by maintaining a proper diet and healthy lifestyle. Nowadays, there are uncountable numbers of skin care brands who claim to use the recipes of ancient Ayurveda in their skincare and also claims there are no harmful ingredients in their products. Who the heck knows the truth? Only if we could see how the products are made or could test a sample in the lab, maybe then we would be satisfied.
But anyway, there are very few brands whose products are trustworthy as far as my experience goes. I have been using their products since they came in the market and I haven’t found any flaws. “Kama Ayurveda” is one of the brands and I trust some of their potent products blindly.
Let’s talk about their ‘Pure Rose Water’.

Benefits:

• 100% Natural
• Natural Astringent
• Balances skin PH
• Tightens pores and reduces oiliness
• Lightly hydrates

According to the brand,

Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water is made from the roses of Kannauj - a region in North India, rich in white soil conductive to roses' growth. The Kannauj rose is considered special due to its similarity to the Bulgarian rose. The steam distillation process used to create this water ensures a high level of hygiene and unmatched purity. Rose water is a natural astringent that balances and restores skin's PH level, helps tighten pores and acts as the perfect alcohol-free toner for oily or acne-prone skin. Its light cleansing and clarifying action help in removing cleanser residue while readying the skin for further skincare treatment. A refreshing spritz that can be used to refresh the skin at any time of the day.

How I Use It:

So far, I've used pure rosewater, one from ‘Forest Essentials’ and another is from ‘Kama Ayurveda’. I’ve loved the Forest Essentials’ pure rose water too. But since this one came in the picture, I haven’t looked back to anything else.
I love this as a toner and use a few spritzes of it before applying my favorite facial cream or facial oil. Rose water is a perfect partner to combine with facial oils as they glide and get absorbed into the skin so perfectly with it.
Except this, during the summer season, and also when I am traveling, I carry a travel size in my purse and spritz it whenever I like to freshen up. It really does give instant freshness and cooling effect.
Also, this rosewater works beautifully when you use it along with your favorite Face Mask. Whenever my eyes feel tired because of excessive screen work, I take two cotton pads, spritz some chilled rose water on it, and keep it on my eyelids for 15 minutes. Once you try this method, you can't ever go back to anything else to relax your eyes and revitalize yourself. It is indeed a delightful Eye Pack for tired and puffy eyes.

The Big Bottle is 200 ml. & The Small One (Travel Pack) is 50 ml. 

Price:

INR 275 for 50 ml. & 1050 for 200 ml. (You can buy it at AmazonNykaa, Kama Ayurveda Website. All links are provided  on the names.)

I know it is pretty expensive, but one bottle goes a long way even if you use it religiously. Not all things fall under budget, though it would have been more helpful in that way. 😉😉 Organic, pure skin care products require immense attention and hard labor. Naturally, the price set in accordingly.
I surely hope that this rose water’s price doesn’t increase any more than it is right now. That would be a bummer.
Any other pure rosewater in your eyes I should try? Let me know. If you are looking for pure rose water, this one is undoubtedly the best I’ve tried so far. Do give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living…


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have been using this rose water for the last couple of months. It is just awesome. I am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is amazing. Every time I use it, I love it more. Glad to hear your experience.
      Cheers!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this rose water so much. It has changed my skin care regime completely. And now, I can't help touching my own cheeks.😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... seriously. Once you use this, you can't ever go back to anything else. Enjoy pampering your skin.😊😊
      Cheers!!!

      Delete

Total Pageviews