The Tribe Concepts 90 Day Miracle Oil Review

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Hello everyone, it’s been a while. Frankly, energy seems to be going a little low on fuel because summer heat and high humidity are in action.

I don’t know how your skin and hair are handling the situation; but my skin is angry on me and so was my hair till I found a one-stop solution.

The Tribe Concepts 90 Day Miracle Oil




Being a fine hair owner, my struggle is real. Moreover, last year, I moved to a new city and both my skin and hair started acting weird. I was not used to the heat and humidity for a loooong time. Pfff… My hair started falling more as the weather became dry, humid, and dusty all of a sudden. 

Just imagine the mess!!!

Till now, I have been using various oils, homemade packs which were somewhat working. But the new weather took a toll on my skin and hair. Nothing seemed to be working. And there’s stress and monumental work of moving to a new place which again were an added bonus (mess).

So… obviously I panicked and started researching again. It took some time. And, finally, when I found this oil, the first thing that caught my eyes are the ingredients list.

I was hooked.

I gave it a try without a delay. One week, 2 weeks, a whole month, there was no improvement. But then… Just after 1 month, I could see so many baby hair on my scalp. It was just like a sweet dream, too good to be true. Time went on and gradually, my hair fall had reduced, a lot. The ends of my hair used to be so dull and dry before, but now they are soft. I can notice a visible shine and a natural bounce on my hair which were never there before.

Moral of the story: It is indeed a miracle oil (at least, for me).

And why won’t it be?

Just look at the ingredients.

  • Extra Virgin Black Sesame Oil
  • Tunga Musta
  • Sun Dried Hibiscus
  • Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Extract
  • Bringraj
  • Kachuralu
  • Bavanchalu
  • Fenugreek
  • Sun Dried Curry Leaves.

 

Amazing, isn’t it!




 

One of the awesome things about this brand is that they are so transparent about their ingredients. This oil is chemical free, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable, all natural, and it comes in a glass bottle. All good things in one pot. 

It works great on post postpartum hair-loss, some forms of alopecia, and another interesting thing, you can use this on your kid’s baby hair too.

The ‘miracle oil’ name seems to be justifying, right!

Don’t think twice, try it once.

You can buy the oil from HERE 


Cheers!

Happy Living…

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews