Top 5 Organic Face Mists for Summer

Thursday, April 28, 2022

 

I am a big fan of Organic Face Mists, especially because of their multipurpose use. And when it’s summer, they are literally my go to skin care. These facial mists work excellently as toners. They tighten up the pores, prep my skin for moisturizer, and keep me hydrated. I love to use them in my face mask too. And what makes them special is that whenever my skin feels rough, dull, and lifeless in the heat, I spritz some mist and instantly feel rejuvenated.



I have tried sooooo many mists over the years. Not all of them turned out as effective as I expected. But there are five facial mists who are my absolute favorites and most importantly, they work wonderfully on my skin.  

  •     Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water

Full review HERE.

  •     Juicy Chemistry Lavender Water
  •     Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist – Panchpushp
  •     Kama Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water
  •     Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water


Every single facial mist mentioned above are amazingly beneficial for skin. They maintain the skin’s natural ph balance, excellent for calming an inflamed skin. If you are prone to acne or heat rashes, these mists will come really handy. 



While Rose Water has antibacterial properties, Vetiver Water clarifies and tightens the skin. Lavender Water is anti-inflammatory and Mogra Water cleanses the pores and soothes the mind. 



Lastly, Panchpushp Water is extremely hydrating and provides a cooling sensation to the skin which is what we look for in the Summers, isn’t it!



So, keeping a travel friendly bottle in your purse is an excellent solution to beat the heat when you are outside.


These facial mists are 100% natural, steam distilled, chemical and preservative free.

What are you waiting for! Spritz some cooling mists, relax yourself, and stay fresh in the Summer.

Cheers!!!

Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews