HIMALAYA HERBALS RICH COCOA BUTTER BODY CREAM REVIEW

Thursday, August 08, 2019

Taking care of your skin is one of the most essential parts of healthy living, yet it can be a gigantic task. As time, age, environment, and lastly health play pivotal roles in adjusting with skin, it can be a hard and laborious job to find out about the right skincare products.
Today, I am going to save you some time of your life and tell you about one of the most fantastic body care products I have come across in my life.
Himalaya Herbals Rich Cocoa Butter Body Cream
This body butter has changed my skin drastically since the time I have started using this. And that time would be around 8 months back. If you have been following my previous posts, then you know, I am in my early 30's, and though I live in a tropical country which is extremely hot during the summers, I live in one of the less humid regions of India. Summer time is not scorching hot here. Almost throughout the year, we get strong winds which can be pretty drying for the skin. For that, this product fits perfectly. 


As I love and prefer to use natural products, my hunt is never-ending. It has taken me to this beautiful body butter, which is absolutely gorgeous. I am sure if you are into beauty and skincare stuff, then you already know the miraculous benefits of Cocoa Butter. But for knowledge's sake, I want to let you know a few facts about that. Scroll through…
Amazing benefits of Cocoa Butter:
·    The Essential Fatty Acids in Cocoa Butter hydrate and nourish the skin and maintain skin elasticity.
·    It protects the skin from premature aging and skin sagging.
·    It helps to minimize the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy and in general, during the natural development of the body.
·    It is highly beneficial in soothing rashes, itchiness, scaly skin, and scarring due to skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.
Ingredients:

Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethlhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Caramel.

My Experience and How I use Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Cream:
Since the last eight months, I have been continuously using this Cocoa Butter. I am an avid fan of The Body Shop Body Butters. But this Himalaya Body Butter has completely changed my life as it reacts amazingly to my skin and restores the moisture balance of my skin just perfectly.
Though my facial skin is a combination type, the skin on my body tends to get dry. Six months back, when I started using this, it was still winter and though winter also isn't very harsh in my place, but skin changes a lot. So, I used it for the first time during that time. And to be frank, I didn't like it for the next couple of days as it is really dense in nature, takes a lot of time to blend into the skin, and I am personally not a big fan of Cocoa butter scent. It doesn't bother me much, but I will choose flowery, fruity fragrances any day over the smell of cocoa butter. But do not worry if you are not a fan of Cocoa Butter scent like me. The smell of his particular product is not overpowering at all.
However, after one week, I started feeling a sudden change. My skin was not drying at all. Moisturizing after taking a bath was good enough, I didn't need to reapply anything else on my body in the night. Moreover, it was looking so healthy, plumped, and glowing.
That was months back. Since that day, I am in a forever bond with this body cream.
I have a few marks on my skin due to some skin infections, and I also have little eczema-prone areas on my skin. This body butter has been helping me a lot lightening the old marks and with my eczema, which is simply incredible.
I slather this on my body after taking a bath. And though it takes time to blend compared to traditional Body Lotions, I don't mind it at all. After getting the amazing benefits, how can I complain? Cocoa Butter itself is dense in nature. This is thick, and it shows Himalaya Herbals is using the best of the materials to make this product. If you are in a hurry, you may find it difficult to apply this. But don't ignore the product. Make sure you are giving it a shot according to your own preferable time. After the day’s work, if you use this at night, that will repair your skin a lot. Trust me, you won't be sorry at all.


Another great thing about the body butter is that as it is very thick and hydrating in nature, it works excellently as a hand and foot cream. My hands are really a desert. I take out a portion of this body cream in two small containers and use them as my hand and foot creams whenever I feel like it. Especially, if you apply it on your hands before going to sleep, you'll literally wake up with the softest hands.
I have mailed Himalaya Herbals personally to ask whether it is safe to use during pregnancy or not. And they confirmed, it is safe to use (if there are no particular pre-existing skin conditions) which is a delight for all would be Moms. But to be safe, it is always advisable to ask your doctors if you are pregnant or have any other health-related issues.
And guess what, unlike the expensive Body Butters available in the market, it is really…really pocket-friendly. So, not only it works the best, comes with all the benefits.
Pros:
·    Absolutely natural
·    No harmful chemicals or preservatives
·    Safe to use during pregnancy
·    Helps reducing scars
·    Helps to minimize stretch marks due to weight fluctuations (though it can't control developing new stretch marks as it could be happening due to many factors)
·    Amazingly hydrating, moisturizing
·    Gives your skin a natural glow and skin looks healthy like never before
·    Great to use as a hand and foot cream
·    Sooooo budget-friendly, the price is just unbelievable
Cons:
·    It takes time to get absorbed into the skin
·    The plastic tub container is not a healthy and hygienic option
Price: INR 270
Buying Links:
This cream is widely available almost everywhere- in the local shops, online and even in online grocery shops like Big Basket, etc. Still, for your ease, I am gonna list a few buying links below.
I have finished almost 10 tubs of this body cream as of now. I don't know why not many people talk or know about it as per my knowledge. But it is breathtakingly beautiful. Please, please, use this body butter at least once in your life. If you have normal or dry or combination skin, this actually can change your life dramatically.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Cheers!!!
Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very Nice details sure will use this product and give you feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews