BEST PARABEN & SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO FOR THE WINTERS

Monday, December 23, 2019


My hair care journey has never been easy. As I suffer from severe hair fall, and I have fine hair naturally, it is always my topmost priority to take special care of my mane. Trust me when I say I’ve tried everything in my hand to minimize the hair fall. If you have fine hair, then you know that this whole process is ridiculously tiresome.
However, over the years, I’ve incorporated a few changes, both in my lifestyle and in using hair care products to give them the best chance possible. And now, I think my hair looks its best. They may not be fuller, but they are healthy.
As I always say, internal health is a prime factor in having good skin and hair. So, make sure there are no deficiencies or health problems. If you do have any health problem, first fix that before you do the next step, which is to start using the right products.
No matter it’s for skin or hair, I always make sure to minimize the use of harmful chemicals and preservatives. Let’s be frank here, I am not 100% free user of chemical, preservatives, or cruelty-free products in my life. But I try my best.
You may already know that hair oiling is essential to massage your scalp, increase the blood circulation, nourish your hair follicles. Along with this, choosing a suitable shampoo to cleanse your hair correctly is equally important. And for that, today, I am presenting a shampoo from the house of OGX, which is extraordinarily good. In this winter, this shampoo protects my hair as well as deeply nourishes the roots.

OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo

Description as per the brand,
Indulge your hair with this creamy lather, made with repairing silk proteins and hydrating Argan oil. It will help restore your hair while locking in intense moisture to create silky, perfect strands.


Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Price:

INR 725 for 385 ml.

My Experience:

I have been loving OGX shampoos and conditioners for about 10 years now. According to the season and health of my hair, I keep on switching the variety. For the summers, I mostly prefer OGX Strength & Body + Bamboo Fiber-Full Shampoo. For the winters, OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo is my favorite.
In the winters, though, my scalp goes oily as usual, but the rest of my hair strands become dry. This Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo cleans your scalp and hair thoroughly, maintains the moisture in the hair, and gives a great volume. It makes your hair look great and smell just delicious. And most importantly, this shampoo is free from Parabens and Sulfates, which is all I want for my hair. Though it’s a sulfate-free shampoo, it cleanses your hair thoroughly, deeply conditions, and maintains the natural oil balance without stripping your hair off. To me, that shows the quality of this product. And all these qualities make this shampoo just perfect for sensitive scalp and hair too. With the use of this particular shampoo, my scalp is never itchy, my hair never feels dry, and I skip my conditioner on most of the days. As this shampoo maintains the balance, there is no problem of dandruff during the winters.
All the ranges from OGX have shampoo and conditioner both. Some even provide a separate hair mask, which is an absolute delight.



Let’s look at the pros and cons.

Pros:

  • Free from Parabens and Sulfates
  • Contains goodness of Moroccan Argan Oil
  • Makes your hair soft, healthy, naturally shiny
  • Gives volume and nourishment
  • Doesn’t strip off the natural oils from your hair
  • Lathers great and deeply cleans your hair
  • Repairs frizzy, damaged hair
  • Perfect for sensitive scalp and hair
  • Ideal for all hair types
  • Suitable for color-treated hair
  • Smells delicious
  • Keeps away dandruff
  • Works great on its own without any help from a conditioner


Cons:

  • Not 100 % natural if you are super fussy about that (for me, it’s not an issue)


Buying Links:



You can give it a try without any worry. Even according to your hair types, you can choose from their vast ranges. I am sure these shampoos will never disappoint you.
Share your feedback here if you've already tried any shampoo from OGX. I would love to know about your experience.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living…


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews