My Favorite Sulfate Free Shampoos from Love Beauty and Planet:

Friday, July 14, 2023

 You know me well if you’ve been following my blog posts. I love a good a sulfate free shampoo for my super oily, fine hair. In fact, I have been using Sulphate Free cleansers religiously for more than a decade now, yes… for both hair and skin.

So… many of you would agree with me when I say that I get bored with my shampoo after sometime. But because of my sensitive hair, I don’t, rather can’t dare to change my shampoo very often. This time, I got a bit desperate and I tried 2 ranges from the brand Love Beauty and Planet because of their awesome sulfate free shampoos. And I got amazed to see the ingredients. They are made of all good things in bottles.



I tried their Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Sulfate Free Volume and Bounty Shampoo and Natural Argan Oil & Lavender Sulfate Free Anti-Frizz Shampoo for one month respectively. And I loved both.




I really admire their Tag line- “No Silicones, No Parabens, No Dyes, No Guilt. Yes vegan, Yes Peta certified cruelty free.” Cheers to that.




The Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Sulfate Free Volume and Bounty Shampoo has Organic Coconut Water, Fresh Mimosa Flower and 100% Organic Coconut Oil. The Natural Argan Oil & Lavender Sulfate Free Anti-Frizz Shampoo has Pure Argan Oil, Fresh French Lavender, and 100% Organic Coconut Oil.

Both the shampoos are really refreshing, they clean all the oil deposits (both natural, and oiled) superbly and keep the lashes soft, supple, and shiny. As my hair is already oily from roots to mid length, I don’t use any conditioner while shampooing, but I do use a hair mask once a week. You can comfortably use the conditioners according to your hair types along with the shampoos. The shampoos don’t weigh the hair down but at the same time keep it really hydrated. You know I what I mean, right! But yes, the volume shampoo doesn’t provide that much volume, but I blame that to my hair type, not the shampoo.

The brand is committed to maintain the environment friendly world and hence they claim- “Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable” which is quite fascinating. BTW, the price is great too- INR 650 for 400 ml and you get discount in every website all the time. What else can we ask for, right!

So, do try them if you are in a mood and in search of a good Sulfate free Shampoo. You won’t be disappointed.

 

Cheers…

Happy Living…

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews