A Perfect Anti-aging Skin Care Routine With Snaana Ayurveda

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

My search mode for finding out ‘the perfect skincare products’ is always on. Moreover, if you love using natural ingredients-based products like me, then you know that is an add-on to a lot of extra work and extra bucks. 

It happens to be such an interesting coincidence that Snaana contacted me right when I wanted to try something new. What inspired me to work with them is that they believe in using 100% natural ingredients in their products. 





Nowadays, when the market is full of gimmicky ‘natural’ tags in an innumerable number of products, believing the brands could be a really big deal.


But Snaana’s transparency says it all and leaves no doubt.


I have tried their Goat milk Soap with Malai, Rose Water, and Pomegranate- Tamanu Age Delaying Face Oil for a good month on my skin. And, I think they are worth every penny.


How I use them:


After washing my face with the Goat Milk Soap with Malai, my skin feels soft and supple. The soap gently cleanses the skin without stretching and pulling out the natural oils. Moreover, it provides additional hydration. It smells like an Ayurvedic soap, but its fragrance is not overpowering. According to the brand, this soap is a tonic for “Dry, flaky & dehydrated skin and eczema-prone skin.”





I spritz the Rose water all over my face after washing the face. The fragrance is just delightful, and I feel like I am inside a spa. The rose water is gentle and soothing for the skin. I get redness around my nose after cleaning my face. It instantly calms my skin with subtle hydration.





I let it sit on the face for 30 seconds, and then I take about 3 to 4 drops of Pomegranate- Tamanu Age Delaying Face Oil. I dab the oil on my skin to warm it up. I gently massage to spread it evenly. The oil is nongreasy, very lightweight, and very hydrating. It gives a sheen to the skin, which I love. It smells like gentle ayurvedic oil, and the good part, my skin feels rejuvenated the next day. It has Jojoba oil, Almond Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Tamanu Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Turmeric Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, and Frankincense Essential Oil. There is nothing but ayurvedic goodness in a glass bottle.




 

All these products are 100% natural, chemical-free, and preservative free. If you are keen to know about the benefits of a particular product, head over to their website snaana.com. Everything I believe should be in a skincare product are in the skincare range of Snaana. The soap and the Facial oil work their best on matured skin (30- 59 years as per brand).


I will provide links to buy all the products below if you wish to check them out. But remember the mantra: don’t forget to patch test before using anything new.

 

Goat Milk Soap – With Malai for Dry Skin


Rose Water (Mist) For All Skin Types


POMEGRANATE-TAMANU Age Delaying Face Oil for Normal Skin


** Please note that this review is in collaboration with Snaana Ayurveda. I do not get to earn a single penny if you buy any of the products from the brand. All my reviews are 100% my honest opinion- tried and tested.

 

Cheers…

Happy Living…

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews