PALMER’S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA SKIN THERAPY OIL REVIEW

Monday, December 09, 2019


Winter is here. And like every other season, it also comes with its add-ons. Dry, flaky, dull skin becomes everyone’s unwanted guest. Moreover, no matter how late you are in the mornings, if you get scared to take a bath and do not moisturize your skin, there comes itchiness. So, in a nutshell, for our skin, winter is a total nightmare.
For all such nuisances, Cocoa Butter works the best. It is simply amazing for skincare, and it comes very handy during the winters. I have already shared thoughts on my favorite Himalaya Cocoa Body Butter with all of you. You can check all about it here. I can’t tell you how well that body butter behaves with my skin and makes my life so easier.
Anyway, I love that throughout the year. But for winter, my skin needs an extra special treat. For that, I think oils are great. If you can massage your skin with virgin coconut oil, or olive oil, or sweet almond oil, that will be really beneficial for your body. But to be frank, no matter how helpful these oils are, they are heavy, they stain your clothes, and moreover, coconut oil leaves a weird smell behind which I am not a fan of.
After quite a few trials and errors, I am currently using a body oil which has been really good to me. So, without wasting any more minutes, let’s talk about it.



Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil
Some Key Features of this oil as per the brand,
  • It helps to improve the appearance of dry skin
  • This nongreasy skin therapy oil is a non-staining formula that is easily spread and absorbs gently by skin
  • It heals the old scars and damaged skin
  • This product can be used all over the body
  • It reduces the Stretch Marks, fine lines and dryness
  • It is Dermatologically Tested and rich enough in Vitamin E, Pure Argan Oil, Natural Oils, Cetesomate-E Complex, Rosehip, Sesame, and Canola Oil

Ingredients:

Price:
INR 495 for 60 ml. & INR 890 for 150 ml.
Buying Link:
Nykaa

There are other online websites too from where you can buy it easily like Bigbasket, netmeds, firstcry, etc.

My Experience:
I have been using this body oil for the past 3 months now. And I love it. Not only it is made of some awesome ingredients, but what is great about it is that it is paraben, phthalate, and mineral oil-free. It has incorporated some excellent oils like Argan, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Rosehip, Canola, etc., which are marvelous for the skin. The Cacao Seed Butter and Vitamin E repair the damaged skin while other oils work their charm.
The oil is very light and just glides on the skin. It has a faint sweet aroma of cocoa butter. It is immediately absorbed into the skin, so there is no chance of any stain on the clothes.
Once a week, I just use this as a body massage oil. And the rest of the days, I mix some drops of this oil with my favorite Himalaya Body Butter, and my skin becomes buttery soft. It gives a subtle sheen, which I love. My skin looks healthy, dewy. There is no dryness involved for the whole day, even if the weather gets chilly and windy.
As far as the claim to work on the stretch marks goes, I won't say they will reduce miraculously. Actually, newly developed stretch marks can still be faded. But old marks are really stubborn to go away. The marks on my body are there, but they show a difference. Some marks were uneven in texture before, but now I can see they have smoothened up a bit. Frankly, I am not bothered by the stretch marks on my body. But I am glad that my skin doesn’t feel patchy or dehydrated anymore.




Pros:
  • Made of some beautiful oils, Cocoa Seed Butter, and Vitamin E
  • Free from Paraben, Phthalate, and Mineral Oil
  • Skin becomes glowing, healthy, and buttery smooth
  • Safe to use during Pregnancy as this oil belongs to Palmer’s Prenatal section (they have a separate oil too for extra dry, itchy, skin and a massage oil for stretch marks during Pregnancy)
  • Softens scars
  • Very light and quickly absorbs in the skin
  • Doesn’t stain clothes
  • Smells very soothing
  • The spray bottle is very convenient to use

Cons:
  • I feel, they can exclude the unnecessary fragrance as it may bother some people especially during Pregnancy

Give it a try. Your skin won’t be disappointed. But as I always say, never ever forget to do a patch test before you use it regularly.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews