SUMMER SKINCARE WITH DEYGA ORGANICS

Sunday, March 21, 2021

 

The sweet summer is here and so is the heat which is not at all sweet, ehh! Summer has its charms and I love it. But at the same time, it is so difficult to manage my sensitive combination skin in this season. Sometimes my skin gets dried and irritated because of the strong heatwave, and other times the acne and pimples take over to add on. Uffff!

But this summer, it’s gonna be a different story. Why? Because I have found Deyga Organics, an Indian Organic Skincare brand, who has come up with their beautiful Clear Skin Combo. Deyga kindly has sent me two of their best-selling products, a gorgeous Charcoal Bath Bar and a very soothing Aloe Vera gel and I am all smiles with these two products as the timing and the season are just perrrrrfect 😉.




Deyga crafts and curates its products with love. The products are 100% Pure, Cruelty-free, and Natural. The brand creates each of its products following the age-old traditional recipes.

According to the brand, “Our Ingredients are 100% Natural. Natural ingredients originate from nature and ONLY undergo chemical changes due to biological processes such as fermentation, distillation, and cold processing… OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN SLS, SLES, Parabens, MEA, DEA, TEA, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Ethoxylates, and Silicones.”

Deyga’s Aloe Vera Gel :

My skincare is incomplete without using Aloe Vera. I love it to the core, especially in the Summer. I have been using Deyga’s Aloe Vera Gel for 2 weeks now. And I am simply loving it. I love the fact that this gel is completely fragrance-free, supercooling, and non-greasy

It is a beautiful, translucent Aloe Vera Gel

It is so healing for my hormonal acne and pimples and calming for the heat rashes.



Before applying this gel, I keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes, and et voila! I feel refreshed and reinvigorated as soon as it touches my skin. As it is non-greasy, you can apply it as your favorite day moisturizer in the Summer. Top it up with sunscreen and you are good to go. You can wear Makeup on it without any worry of creasing. I do love to use it as a cooling face mask in the afternoon if I step out in the sun for any chores. I also mix it with Wild Turmeric Powder & Honey as an acne-clearing face pack, and the aftereffect is delightful.

This gel has a self-life of 6 months.

 Deyga uses Aloe Barbadensis (Cold Pressed) Aloe Vera Extract, Aloe Hydrosol, and Geogard ECT (Certified natural preservative) in it. 

You can feel this gel is au-natural when you use it.




I admire the fact that the brand is open in declaring its ingredients to its customers. Respect!

It is priced at INR 350 for 100 gm/ 3.53 fl oz. You can buy this gel from here.

 

Deyga’s Charcoal Bath Bar:

Well…this is the very first time that I am using Charcoal Bath Bar that too on my face. I have used Charcoal Scrub and Face pack before, and I have loved both of them. But this time, I won’t deny it, I was damn scared to use the soap bar on my face for the first time. After patch-testing it, when I used it, ohhhh! I was blown away

I am so obsessed with this soap, I can't tell you in words.




I must say, it is one of the most wonderful skincare products I have ever used.

After a sweaty workout, when I use this bath bar, it gives me a very satisfying experience

You see, when you get that ‘squeaky clean feeling’ after washing your face, that’s a blessing, right! My skin (or is it me?) literally floats like a cloud. 😊

This bath bar is:

  • Cold Pressed
  • Natural
  • Vegan
  • Paraben-free 
  • Fragrance-free

This soap is made of Activated Charcoal Powder, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

It is free from any Artificial thickeners.

I couldn’t be happier because this came into my life when I needed it the most. My hormonal acne was all over the place and I was desperate to get a solution. Yes, this soap makes your skin dry, but if you apply Aloe Vera Gel or any moisturizer afterwards, then you are sorted. 

This is a Charcoal bath Bar. Its job is to clean your skin and throw out all the gunk from its core. And it does that just perfectly.




It is very effective in clearing out active acne and pimples. It unclogs your pores and clears out the blackheads like a dream. 

You can see a visible difference from the first few uses. I use it only on my face as my body skin is dry. 

Do try it on your body too if you have body acne, it’ll definitely help

I have a good feeling that it may even prevent your skin from breaking out. But that’s for the future to decide, I can’t comment on that right now. I must say if you have normal to oily or combination skin and you are suffering from acne or pimple, give it a try. Use it alongside the Aloe Vera Gel, your skin will thank you for sure.

One Charcoal Bath Bar is priced at INR 410. You can buy it from here.

You can buy the Clear Clean Combo here.

I feel these two products complement each other so much. And I am loving them both.  

Deyga Organics has a wide range of Skincare and Haircare products. I am eyeing their Rose & Mulethi Skin Brightening Face pack and also their Turmeric Healing Face pack right now. They seem very tempting.

Deyga Organics ships their products internationally. Isn't that great! Head over to their website to find out more about them.

** Please note that I don't get to earn a single penny if you buy any of the products from the brand. All my reviews are 100% my honest opinion- tried, tested, and very much loved 😊.

** Please use any cosmetic product after knowing about them and at your own risk. Consult medical professionals if needed. The blog or the author is not responsible for any after-effects. And yes, do not forget to do a patch test before using any new product.

 

Cheers!!!

Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews